Who's Got the Record for Most Posts and Most Payouts Received from MyLot?

@Muelitz (1592)
I am just very curious who has the most number of post in mylot. I have seen some with more that 25,000 posts. Are there members that has more? How many payouts have you received? I am interested to know the number of times you have enjoyed the payout especially those that has been a myLotter for more than a year Just Curious, SFC
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Mooch has the highest number of posts, I think she is closing in on 24,000. You can o to the link on the left side of the page near the bottom that says "users by rating" to see the whole list. I've made payout almost every month since I joined in February 2007.
@Muelitz (1592)
Silly me, I did not see that very useful link to check the leader in posts. Happy to hear you have been getting payout every month. Thanks for the info.:)
@winterose (39921)
go to your home page, and right at the bottom it says users by rating those are the top people with the most posts in my lot