Where did The Discussion that I Started go?It earned 13 responses and it vanishd

Well I am a frequent member of my lot since a few days and yesterday I have Posted a discussion about my 100th post and my low earning -as i have reached my 100th post in 4-days(part time) but i had only earned $0.68. So basing on this topic I posted a Discussion and after that I got 13 various responses and i also commented for about 10 of them. It was also in the top discussion of the day but today i searched in Discussions That I've Started and it is not there at all. I was shocked to see that it was not there. Can anyone please help me and tell me what happened to it. I am really worried as that was the discussion started by me earned so many responses.plz plz plz help me.. Waiting For your valuable reply.
@subha12 (18453)
It was most probably deleted by mylot. at times many discussions are dleted when mylot thinks there are violation of mylot rules. it acn be one so.