Lie

@yenwie84 (1345)
Malaysia
Don't tell me you never lie! I think everybody ever lied, do you all agree with me? Honestly speaking, sometimes I do lie, but of course to comfort myself, it's for good purposes. Mainly because we don't want to hurt people around us. But what if we lie in our relationship? Is it good or bad? When you are having a boyfriend who controls you so much, strict,will you choose to lie or to be honest? After we lied, we felt guilty but when it's necessary, we lie again. I don't think it's avoidable. Do you agree with me? Please feel free to comment.
@LarienOB (103)
My dear friend,I don't think lie to others is all wrong.sometimes we have to lie,if we tell the truth,maybe it will more hurt.All of we are living a lies.
@yenwie84 (1345)
I agree with you,sometimes it's better to tell a lie to cover up the truth rather tell the whole truth.Some people will rather prefer a lie instead of a truth because not everyone can accept a cruel truth if compare with a beautiful lie.Lol...but it's true...
@qhwater (394)
wow, to lie is not a good habit. but i agree with you that almost everyone ever or will lie for different reasons. if someone lie to me, i will forgive him/her if the lie is to protect us. otherwise, i will not forget. and with more lies to me, i will not trust him/her any more.