If you have ever attended medical school,

@AnnaB7 (757)
what were the hardest subjects for you? Also if someone were thinking of going to medical school which school would you reccommend and why?
@Zorrogirl (1481)
• South Africa
i applied when i was younger but never could get in. in south africa they have quota systems. only about 2 percent of students may be white. but my sister got in though. she said pharmacology and physiology is the hardest.
@AnnaB7 (757)
have you ever thought of reapplying, because there are so many different schools maybe you could still find a school to go to. I am thinking that the pronouncing of some words will be very hard, especially. and maybe the math. Thanks for responding to me. also I think if you really want to go to medical school you should keep trying, I was just reading something that said that there are people who go to medical school at older ages. Because they decide that is what they really want to do, some as old as in their fifties. So maybe that will encourage you to try again, you should never give up.
@Zorrogirl (1481)
• South Africa
as much as i want to, i cant go in south africa. if we ever immigrate, i shall apply there. as long as its english, i shall do just fine. its still one of my dreams. are you studying it?
@AnnaB7 (757)
I am not currently but I have always wanted to go to medical school, I will have to first complete an associates degree which I plan to do online, then I also need to make sure i study extra hard so I can get accepted into a medical school, I have recently bought some books I plan to work on studying so maybe when I am able to go to medical school it will be a little easier for me to do that. If you can I would suggest you do the same, study as much as you can on your own then as when you are able to you can do better on any entrance exams also better in medical school in general, I think it is good for you to study as much as possible so maybe you will eventuall be able to go to medical school, I would study first any subjects I expected to be extra hard for me, which is what i am planning to do, because I would like to do well,.so maybe I could help others one day. I want to be able to help people live well and be healthy well into old age.,