How to deliver a POEM effectively?

@jeiyah_12 (1041)
My preliminary examination in my Philippine Literature would be delivering a poem entitled, TARANTELLA... I need to express the way my professor would like to hear it... I have no problems in my diction but on putting expression on it was the hard part for me and also the soft part pf the song... Can you share some ideas regarding POEM reading? Please help me... THANKS...
@lyzabelle (1669)
Poem reading in my class before is a big deal especially if our teacher would have us reciting it in front of the class. Reciting a poem is not easy but i do believe that you are good in poem readin, emotion must be expressed in every lines of the poem. Good luck.
@jeiyah_12 (1041)
I have finished reciting that poem on our midterms... really a to-die moment! I lost in the middle of the poem and it was a total disaster, I'm just still glad that I passed it gaining a high grade too... LOLs... Exams do really work for me...
@ferdzNK (3214)
I am not a poet but I love arts, and poem is definitely one form of art. I believe to excel in art one does not have to be a conformist. Art can not be learned it is enriched. I am pretty sure your professor would love to hear your interpretation of it and not the way he would deliver it. So all you have to do is be your self and do it your way. Good luck if this still matters. P.S. I couldn't imagine you delivering TARANTELLA if Mark Logan is your professor.