Having a Yard Sale Today! Exciting & tiring! What is the most you've

ever made at a yard or garage sale? What is the most you've ever spent? I remember making over US$100 several times, but I've also spent $150 or so at just one sale.
I hope you made alot of money at your yard sale! About every 3 years or so we have one and family members and neighbors bring over their treasures to sell as well. I am actually forced to do it by my husband because that is how long it takes for our basement to get filled with all the miscellaneous "stuff" that seems to accumulate every time one of our children move to a new place. My neighbor and I have it down to a pretty good system now and we have ALOT of fun doing it. When I had my first yard sale about 20 years ago we made over $600.00 for the weekend. The last sale I had was in May and I think I made right around $200.00 and I ended up with a happy husband! When I go to yard sales I am usually looking for cookbooks and old aprons so I don't spend very much..I think $10 might be the most I've ever spent.
@stephcjh (32385)
I think the most I ever made at a yard sale was about $100.00. I have never spent that much at a yard sale though. We live out in the country and people out here have them but gas is so expensive to travel to go to them because we all live so far apart in this area. Good luck with yours.
@sudalunts (5527)
My first and only yard sale, I made over $300.00. I would say $10.00, may have been the most I've spent. I am sure with $150.00, you had a lot of items, unless it was spent on one large item