itchy back

Australia
do you let someone scratch your back when my daughter does it it hurts a bit but it does take the itch way sometimes how do you scratch your back i have an itchy back now and i use a turtle massanger
@lilybug (21148)
My son used to be the best back scratcher. I don't know what happened, but lately he is not doing a good job. I always asks me if I want my back scratched, but then when I let him he does a poor job. I normally try to scratch the itch myself and if I cannot then I will use a firm bristled hairbrush. It seems to do the trick most of the time.
@elemental69 (1562)
I use a great itchy scratcher lol.... my hubby. I always get an itchy back too, and it can be so annoying at times... my hubby uses the corner of the wall if he has an itchy back...:-)
hi there elemental69 its great when someone can do it just thinking about it i just felt itchy on my ear i know funny did could be the washing poweder that is causing this itchy or something else take care happy postings
I know how you feel lol... If I see someone scratching it starts me off too. I have shoulder length hair and since I had my kids its been falling out alot, and its when it goes down the back of my shirt and irritates me then thats when I shout for my hubby lol... :-)
@msedge (4012)
I scratch it by myself if i can.If not,i would let my hubby or my daughter do it for me.Sometimes i can't reach the site where it is itchy.So i need somebody else to do it for me.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hopejordan, Oh, I love it when someone scratches my back! *smiles* Normally the victim will be my nieces and they always complain about it. But since I get married, my husband always be the victim. Whenever I feel itchy, I will ask him to help me to scratch which he doesn't like to do *laughs*
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
i have long hands and i can reach most of the part of my back that becomes itchy..and if ever i can't reach it anymore i use a stick that is really for scratching back or if my mom is available i'll ask her to scratch my back though she has long nails and it is quite hurtful but very relieving.