what is the most beautiful thingin life?

Egypt
i think the love,bcuz it is impossible to live without it.
Maybe you are right, your point is my last point, when I live without love,I feel I live well not just terrible as I imagining! I think the beautiful thing in life is cherishing every moving!
• Egypt
thanks for your response
The most beautiful thing in life is love. I love my husband. I love my children. I love my house. I love my clothes. I could go on and on, but I think I've made the point. If you love them, they're the most beautiful thing!
• Egypt
thanks, i wish to be your life love * love
@fwidman (11515)
I think the most beautiful thing in life is Nature. No matter what Man does to it, it seems to have a way of surviving. Love is too easy, as it is all around us, starting with our family. Love with a partner is good, but one can live without it, although it is unpleasnat.
• Egypt
thanks
I agree with you. You cannot live without love. You can't also live without family. The most beautiful thing in life is life itself.
• Egypt
thanks, keep posting
@cripfemme (7715)
Children, because they are humanity's future. They are innocent and, in my opinion holy whatever their race, color creed or ability. Each of them is irreplaceable.
I think it would be being able to spend time with your loved ones. No one can ask for a better present than that. The feeling of being wanted and appreciated tops anything else in the world. Everybody wants to be accepted, right? There's no way life would be as special if you didn't have mutual appreciation from someone.