My friend fall in love with a playboy....

@yenwie84 (1345)
Malaysia
I really don't understand why some girls like to be with playboys...I mean be girlfriends of them...My friend fall in love with a playboy.Yes,the guy is smart,now studying and going to be a future doctor.But he is a playboy,he always fooled the girls around him.He has really bad records with girls.But somehow there are some girls that will still go for him,why......I am afraid my friend will be the next victim...sigh..
@lyzabelle (1668)
I think that your friend is aware of his boyfriend being a playboy. Still she fall for him. Generally " Playboy" are men who are changing a girlfriend frequently. They seemed to have no satisfaction with their lovers. Always looking for something new. Girls always left heartbroken. In some cases playboy when given the chance with their soulmate they tend to stay faithful to their lovers. However there's no guarantee that they will remain faithful 100%. If your friend really love this guy there's really nothing you can do about it. But give advice and be there if her heart is broken by this certain playboy you mentioned here.
@yenwie84 (1345)
I agree with you,maybe this time the guy will be serious with this relationship. We never know. I think I just wish her luck.
If your friend really loves this playboy, support her. At least you know that she is happily inlove with that guy despite of the bad records to other girls. And what if they are serious to each other, maybe the playboy will turn to a good guy now. Anyone can change for a various reason. But, if this playboy hurt your friend. Kick his ***. Send him to hell.=P
@qhwater (393)
i also can not understand since this kind of thing also happened to one of my friend. maybe it is just like other's saying "love has no reason, just a deep feeling". and also for playboys, they know how to attract girls. maybe you'd better offer more advice for your friends.