How to boost up my earnings in Mylot?

@yenwie84 (1345)
Malaysia
I am a newbie in Mylot,still figuring how's Mylot operating?Do I need to post lots of discussions in order to increase my earnings?Do I get any extra earnings by replying all the responses?Anyone please help...thanks...
@RastamanG (385)
Stay active, make discusions and take part in other peoples discussions also get people to use your referal link. I hope this helps you.
@yenwie84 (1345)
This is helpful,thanks a lot..
Your welcome, keep us upto date with how your mylot earning is going.
I have found that has helped me was respond to a lot of disscussions. Also of course start discussions. When you respond make sure that your responses are at least 5 sentense long. And when you are posting make sure you tag the disscussions also.
@yenwie84 (1345)
Hi there. I never know that tagging our discussions are so important. Thanks for remind me. I will try to use your ways. Hope everyone has wonderful Mylotting moments here. Thank you.
• Ecuador
What you need to do to get better earnings is write longer discussions. The people at MyLot actually read you discussions, and give you money based on the quality. So instead of writing ten discussions, you would earn more money writing 3 thorough discussions. Also, on your responses, do the same by writing around 10 sentences to max out earnings. This is what I do, and I average around 75 cents a day in only around a half hour a day on the site. Good Luck!
@yenwie84 (1345)
What types of discussions will be helpful?thanks