Has anyone received there minimum in moneybookers yet? And is this a scam?

Suriname
I have setup everything thing all right. Things like my MB account. And all I want to know now is that if there is someone that has reached the minimum and saw with there own eyes that the money really is in there account. Can that person PLEASE reply to me??? Because I wanna know if this is a scam. And I also wanna know if I could use any sort of bank account ad moneybookers. SO there are 2 questions: Did you reached your payout and did the money go to your bank account? AND!!! Can I use any bank account like, a student account, savings account, etc... at my moneybookers account????????????
@Giacomand (104)
How much do you get from it monthly anyway?
@lilybug (21148)
I normally make $12-$13 dollars a month. I made almost $17 last month though.
@lilybug (21148)
I do not have a moneybookers account, but I do know for a fact that myLot pays. I get my money through PayPal every month without a problem at all. As far as the moneybookers stuff I am of not help, but YES myLot pays. It is not a scam.
• Suriname
Thanks, its good to know that there is some proof that it 'isn't a scam.
@Giacomand (104)
I would like a reply too please for the question about the Money actually in their account. (A picture of it please would be nice :P)
@robert19ph (4584)
Hello skatemate, Yes, I reached my payout twice at mylot and received them at my moneybookers account and then to my dollar saving bank account. The minimum amount for me to tranfer from moneybooker to my bank account is about $15. So it took me two payments from mylot for me to met the minimum payment and then transfer it to my account. You can add your bank account in moneybookers, you need to know your bank swift code. Once that is done, they need to verify you. There are three way to get you verified, I used the mailing one, where they sent you a mail to your address and in the mail is a verification code that you need to enter at moneybooker to get you verified. Once done you can proceed with the wire transfer. The wire transfer fee is at least $2 and I get another fee from my bank. It's a double whammy and that's a very hard earn money. Oh well, at least I was able to get the fruit of my labor here at mylot. Good luck.
• Suriname
Thanks mann. It really helped knowing that this isn't a scam, and that I can use any type of accont at moneybookers. I verified my accout with my address. Every thing went well. It was so awsome when I had received my mail from moneybookrs. FRom that point I knew that this wasn't a scam, but I needed proof.