Do you answer back people who reply to your post?

Romania
I saw a lot of people here just starting a post and never answer back to people who answer to their posts. I think it is common sens to answer back and even to give a best response to people who you decide they deserved too. It is frustrating to answer to a post and the author never gives you a reply or say something about your answer to his own question.Hmmm! I would like to think you do that! Do you?
@lynnchua (3416)
I used to answer back to those reply, some with just a Thanks for their response but was told that I shouldn't do that and can't do that.
if you want to have a conversation then you keep that open without thanking but i feel is a form to respect also to thank. I wait for your reply!
@lynnchua (3416)
I try to answer most of it because sometime I'm really lost of word as my English is not really good.
I guess Mylot it is a way to improve your english. It helps me a lot!
@successlog (3172)
hello my friend,it is a good discussion.I think many people may ignore their repliers.But as for me. I answer back my replier one by one.I comment all their respondences.I think it is important to show my honesty,friendship,honor to my repliers on mylot. have a good day.thanks
you are a good man! I met here a lot of people that does not give any answer to your reply.I look back to the link for responded discussions and nothing.That's it!If you can ask a thing don't ask at all! thanks for your reply!
thanks for your good answer,my friend, we should suport each other more.aren't we? have a good day..
it seems lately we meet all the time here.I guess is about the meridian time, ha ha thanks for being here!
@ratyz5 (7830)
As much as I could still reply to the posts that others make on discussions I have started, I would always respond to them. If there is nothing else to discuss about, then I really can't do anything about it. Then, you can always look at some valid reasons why those who initiate discussions don't reply to the responses given to their discussions. Perhaps the first few would get a response but not the ones that would follow. New responses would get easily noticed but, in between posts can be a bit difficult to see one by one.. that's why whenever someone made a new post on one of my discussions, I always try my best to reply to them before ever getting piled with more replies that others may share
you have a good point in what you say! don't you find difficult to answer to a huge post with lot of answers?
@ratyz5 (7830)
I can't deny the difficulty, especially when it seems like that most of the replies have the same content all together. However, you can always look at it as a challenge to reply to every post with different perspective or opinions so that when they do reply back to your comment, the discussion would become varied and elaborate.. of course, you would only put attention more to those that keep on responding with value and not simply responses that wouldn't extend the discourse
you are true indeed.Bu it feels like hard to give so many responses, you know.I just wanted to have 10-20 but I woke up with 120 which is pretty big. cheers!
@mayka123 (10129)
I make it a point to answer to each and every mylotter who responds to my discussion. Sometimes it may be just a thanks message. I think they deserve a reply and i want to let them know that I have read their response and appreciate their replying to my discussion.
yeah, at least you read your statement and if you have nothing to add just say thanks! that's my view too but i see here it is not 'very' allowed to thanks, why? I don't really know! see u!
@mayka123 (10129)
Mylot does not pay us for only saying thanks but thats okay. That will not stop me for saying thank you to others.
I never do respond back to the people who reply to my post, even I realized yesterday when I did not answer to nobody's posts due to the amount of responses I had to deal of, so I realized Mylot gave 64 cents just for the work of responding to my own discussion.I never noticed that or i thought it is for the responses and posts I had. Interesting how, after 1 years I realized that!
@dhangski (3194)
I do reply to those who responded on my discussions. It's like giving them credit for their effort to read your post and give their opinions and views.
and also keep the conversation alive, don't you think?
@dhangski (3194)
Yes, you are definitely right about that.
I like when people write as we do, now.
@kaleegirl45 (1474)
Hi anirc, I try to answer or write a thank you to the people that have post to a dicussion I've started. You're right they should send over a thank you for posting something.
I am not into thank me but to say something is what i want. thanks for being here!
your welcome,I look forward to more of your discussions. Have a nice day.
you can see them on my profile page! see u!
@blue825 (105)
No matter what kind of men they are ,I will respond to their post if neccerry.I hate someone discriminate against someone.
I don't think is about discrimination, but some are only for the money, my guess and don't care about things you write or your thoughts.there are -they ask your advice and never ever come back to read and talk about you wrote for them.
@blue825 (105)
sorry,I made a mistake of your meaning..the time I understood I had posted it...My English is not so good that I always make mistakes.
no problem my friend, we all do some mistakes especially who doesn't have english as native language.
@makatas (1103)
• Greece
I dont answer to all of them. If i have nothing to say, i just dont answer. I think its reasonable that all of us are thankful to people who reply at our posts, but replying just to say a Thanks seems kinda weird for me. I might be wrong though. I rate the best response though, thats a nice thing to do.
sure it is but responding to your post replies is better because you make your post more complex and you get more money for this, don't you think?
Actually, you don't get more money for responding to your responses. And in the Do's and Don'ts it tells you Don't "Thank everyone that responds to your discussion. This will not increase your earnings."
I see your response there and seems weird not to thank! but if this is the guideline, so be it!
@amitpuri (457)
Yep i always try to give the answers to the people responding to the discussions started by me so most of the times i reply them but sometimes due to the shortage of the time or some other reason i don't give the reply. Actually i just give the reply to those giving the appropriate response to the discussion and those deserve my feedback.As i observed there are many people who are posting here only one or two lines just for having the money,i really feel very disappointed for such people to respond to any discussion.
i am glad people feel like me! thanks!
• New Zealand
Hey there you are welcome for the reply to your discussion.
@carolbee (16243)
I recently posted a discussion about answering the doorbell and received 79 responses. I answered every one and thanked them for responding to my discussion. It took me awhile but I finished it up this morning. I feel it's important to acknowledge everyone who takes the time to respond. I don't always get the same in return but that's ok. It's up to the initial poster to make the decision if he/she wants to take the time ro respond. Good discussion.
thanks carolbee, and i hope there are many people like you inhere.
@carolbee (16243)
I think most members respond to the responses they get on a discussion unless there are 200-300 responses..lol That would take forever!
it seems mine begin t grow really fast! but it is true when you have such amount of responders if hard to answer them all. hard but beautiful also!
@msedge (4012)
I always try to reply back those people who responded on my post.Sometimes i might be late in replying back but i always make sure i did.I do think that you can be able to develope good friendship by communication so i guess replying back is one way of building such relationship.
it is true, like in a relationship you need trust and honesty! thanks for this thoughts!
@msedge (4012)
Your welcome
@hotranger (446)
hello anirc it is my firm belief that all the responses must be replied and i do it for my discussions . i try to do it regularly and catch up with the ongoing discussions , otherwise it is insult for them who write to your discussions .also it helps in earning both members . if you receive response , you earn money or even when you post a response. even i also found similar things about some members and i felt bad whenever i found zero replies . most of the time i do not reply that kind of discussions. i feel it is worthless if i put my opinion there . i am not after money that much but i am here for friends.
I didn't know that you earned money like that. I'm new to this site! I will definitely keep that in mind. My wife found this site, we were addicted to Yahoo Answers. We figured we could give this a shot for an extra income since she stays at home. I figured referring people was were the money was at the most. Especially if they like answering and asking questions.
for the friends and the fun of finding new things.I found many new thing and idea since I am a member of this site.And friends too!
It depends if I have time to respond back.I'm a full-time student and my priority as of now is school.Not that.
most of us are full employee and work here in our spare time, but I guess is something about trust and respect! thanks for your words!
@estherlou (5026)
I have never been able to keep up with all of my discussions. There are too many and I have limited time on here. I answer some of them, and pick best response when I can, but I'm behind on that also. One of these days, maybe I'll catch up.........
for you! thanks for being here!
@cynddvs (2950)
I have to admit I've been guilty of starting a discussion and not following up with responses here lately. A lot of times I'll come on here and post a discussion I think people will find interesting with the intentions of coming back to follow up. But I have a work from home job that tends to take up a majority of my time, not to mention taking care of my family. So a lot of times I get sidetracked and forget to revisit my discussions. I mean no disrespect to people who respond to my discussions. I just get busy.
I completely understand you ! it is not an issue here how many post everyone of us 'finish' it is about those who never ever give any reply to your respond to their own posts! thanks for being here!
@Nana530 (286)
I think I may have missed some when I first started here, because I didn't really know what I was doing, and then it was too long ago to go back and answer. But I don't think I have missed many. And now I do know, so I make sure to show the courtesy to answer back to the people who have taken time to reply to my discussion. And I always give a best response.
welcome here Nana! yo are new and so I was in the beginning but after awhile you see how things go here and make some changes, but there are some people who don't make any change in their behavior. thanks for being here!
@lkbooi (16102)
Yeah anirc, I do notice that many people here just keep on creating post after post but have never replied any of the response received. I like to read comments left on my responses to see what the hosts of the posts trying to say about my replies. Sometimes I feel disappointed to find that there were no comments left after days or weeks passed. I always try my best to leave comments on the responses I received after I have created a new discussion as soon as I could. I feel that it’s my responsibility to take care of my own discussions anyway. I feel quite happy to find friends keep on chatting with me sharing our views about the discussions. I do learn a lot from the views and opinions given. Happy posting and take care.
that's exactly what I am talking about! thanks for understanding so well. see u!
@xialinye (1403)
no.i don't do that. i will respond all my posts back.it calls good manners.
seems the best thing to do! thanks for being here!
@trickiwoo (2703)
I read and rate every response that I receive, but I don't always respond. I usually only respond if I have something specific to say to the comment that they've left. Or if I found their response particularly helpful, then I'll take the time to thank them for their response.
well I try to respond to all of them time is the crucial factor who says I do or I don't answer to all! see u!
@salonga (28057)
I believe this is called discussion because we are here to discuss topics and therefore we ought to give back comments to those who respond to us because we are discussing a topic. Not answering is just like ignoring those people who took time out to give comments on discussions you started and I find it quite not healthy and I'm afraid this might drive the users here to mark that person so that they will not respond to any of his discussions next time around.
it happens to answer twice same person, unfortunately.