This is one crazy and brave soul

@ersmommy1 (12605)
Me, I wouldn't try anything like this. The thought would make me pee my pants. Lawn-chair balloonist drifts from Oregon to Idaho. # Kent Couch in third bid to fly from central Oregon to Idaho by lawn chair Gas station owner travels at 20 mph; each balloon gives 4 pounds of lift Couch pops balloons to control height with a BB gun, steel dart blow gun Wife says: "It's never been a dull moment since I married him Would you ever pull a stunt like this? Do you know anyone who would? http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/05/lawnchair.balloons.ap/index.html
That is nuts! What if he popped too many balloons because his aim was off? Aye Que Caramba! Well, at least he got his story covered by CNN.
@lilybug (21182)
That is not something that I would want to try. I don't think I know anyone who would be willing to try it either.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
That is absolutely crazy as you said and in no way would I try it. Knowing my luck all the ballons would pop and I would die. He is surely brave indeed.
Let's just say I wouldn't want to be up there and have a bird with a sharp beak land on my balloons? LOL! Why do people insist on tkaing such DUMB risks?