MyLot Blogs

@dfollin (12744)
I have a few questions.Can anyone please tell me.What is the difference between a discussion and a blog?Do they pay for blogs?Can we put our URL's on them? I have read the FAQ's about blogs and don't get it.
@nanajanet (4436)
A blog is more like a journal entry, not put out for discussion but rather just putting down thoughts for others to read.
The blogs are a separate entity from the discussions. You have to apply to have your blog included and when MyLot accepts the blog it can contain material relevant to your blog's theme, including links to other sites. The blog is your property and not MyLot's. Whereas MyLot discussions are actually located on the MyLot forum and they can control what and how you say something. It's their playground, we follow the rules!
@slickcut (8141)
I think and this is just my opinion that a blog is a discussion that you open on a subject and people keep leaving replys on the same subject..Basically it is about the same think i think..I may be wrong but thats how i see it.......