no free plastic bag for go to suppermarket

@zhuxia (344)
China
I hardly rembered to bring one with me. Everytime i picked many necessarities for checking, finally, i had to lessen some of them by lack of plastic bag. This can make me save money, but it's discomfort sometimes. I don't know it's good or not.
@cherriemae (3375)
as i can remember.. there are already supermarkets who really not using plastic bags,instead they are using paper bags for your groceries.. the reason is that plastic bags are hazardous, unlike paper bags it can be easily be burnt and not hazardous.. and other supermarkets only using net bags..
@zhuxia (344)
oh, my god! My nearby supermarkets use neither of them that you refered. Truth to say, i like paper bags.
@piasabird (1737)
Plastic bags are terrible for the environment. You should get a reusable cloth kind of shopping bag and remember to take it with you. Happy day to you!
@zhuxia (344)
You are right, plastic bags are bad for our environment. i have to support this policy. Thanks for your respond. Every day goes well!