Your opinion on the Bux sites

@coffeebreak (17820)
They are popping up all over the place - bux this, bux that, dot bux this, dot bux that, dash dot bux this, dash dot bux that. Are they owned by the same person? How legit are they? Why so many with the same name? Do they all pay in reasonable time? I am curiously cautious simply because of this - so many similar ones. None of them do PayPal anymore, just Alert Pay. I am on a few and they seem fine, haven't met cash out yet on any - takes quite a while it sems but so far no other problems, but it just is odd that there are so many with the same similar name - I have heard good and bad from time to time, but since the experts are here on mylot, give your impression of the bux sites. Another reason I ask is I am weeding out the PTC sites, that seem to have problems like extended periods of delay in paying, or really low payouts (like less than 1/4th cent per click) and want to concentrate on the higher ones (don't we all!) and also I don't get to many ads per day - yes I know I can upgrade, but so far they have not seemed worth it to me. SO, I welcome any comments from anyone.
@mysdianait (65167)
I don't want to put names here but the ones I consider trusted are those that pay and pay regularly too. On my blog they are listed with a flashing green 'paying' sign and they are the ones I will stick with. Some of the new ones are awaiting my approval as soon as payments arrive - until then they are only 'almost' trustworthy (with the exception of Bux.net which in my opinion is a MUST). Hope that helps!
@coffeebreak (17820)
But what about so many with similar names? Any thoughts on that? It just seems odd that there are so many with that same "bux" somewhere in the name. ANd if they are all related, if you have an account on all 50 or so (whatever the number of them is) do you use the same ID and password? If you get deleted from one, does that delete you from all? I ask that as Cash Fountain deleted me and now I can't log into a sister site they have and I did use the same ID/Pass.
@mysdianait (65167)
I think the fact that they all have 'bux' int their names is due to the fact the te original 'bux' site, Adbux, was so popular they all copied. Some of them are related but not because of the name. I use the same username on ALL of them but NEVER the same password. I strongly advise, as was suggested to me when I started, that it is important to have a different password on all the sites. Should one get hacked or have dubious owners etc they cannot change your account information on other sites if you have different passwords.
@coffeebreak (17820)
How do you keep track of all the passwords if you are on so many?
Bux3 hasn't paid me yet, and bux.to has paid me twice, but they are getting more and more erratic about payments and they are taking longer and longer. Right now they owe me $40 and I have another 100 they can pay me after that. I think they need to manage their site better, and become more dependable like MyLot.