When you know you are going to give your baby a kiss..........................

do you make sure your breath is fresh or has it been so long that you don't care anymore? Yesterday my sweetie John was at my house and he was there for a long while, accompanying me in the kitchen while I cooked my late dinner. He had to leave for his grandfather just passed away early Saturday morning. So before he left, I told him that I wanted a kiss. We went into my bedroom and he gave me a nice, deep kiss. I noticed that his mouth was nice and sweet due to a piece of gum he had just put into his mouth. I think that is very considerate of him and I do the same thing to because I want it to be pleasurable for us. So do you just plant a kiss on your man/woman without caring how your breath is?
@lilybug (21148)
I always check my breath before I kiss someone. It is the only decent think to do in my opinion. You would not want someone to kiss you with nasty breath, so why kiss them with nasty breath.
Unfortunately lilybug, I have experienced kissing someone with dry, bad breath........twice! and that is because they decided to just kiss me out of the blue. After that horrifying experience, I never kissed either of them again..............