Is Most Haunted a fake?

@umart13 (841)
Ireland
How many times do you sit down to watch Most Haunted and you see nothing happening? If they are so scientific in their investigations, then why don't they ever shut up? That recent trip to Italy was a completely hyped up waste of money. Does anybody have any other opinions on the show?
@mychattime (1013)
Personally I'm not over keen on the show but my hubby and father in law when he is here will watch it but i agree it is hyped up to much really, in all fairness when its dark and you are in a strange place your mind plays tricks with you anyway! Oh and one more comment Yvette wears far to much eye make up for the show in my opinion!
@umart13 (841)
Hi, I must admit that whenever I am back in Ireland, I watch it too, but I don't know why? They use the same tactics every time. If they all look to the left then there will be a noise from the right. They take turns as to who is going to feel sick and the little blond girl - I have no idea what she is doing there- all she does is say: "I feel sick" and "somebody has run their hand through my hair"... Have you notice how Yvette is getting really into commanding Ghosts to do things and reading out chants... Is the eye makeup meant to make her look more scary in the dark, do you think? Sleep tight :-)
Yeah I agree, it could be a money thing and they are also using celebs now aren't they which seems odd to me, extra money for their pockets I guess! I think Yvette is trying to take over that Derek bloke that use to do it but she isn't as good and as for telling them what to do if I was a ghost and she told mne what to do I'd lob something at her and keep doing what I wanted until they left me alone LOL!
@umart13 (841)
I like your last comment. I think all the people in the British Isles should look at the screen and wish together that some ghost lobs something at Yvette. Actually as far as I'm concerned the ghost can lob something at any of them, because they are a joke. At least Derek Acorah and his friend "Sam" provided some decent entertainment V-A-L-U...U-E (Thanks Sam!). Can you believe Derek's last appearance was actually October 2005. What we see are indeed all reruns and it definitely is a money thing!... Sleep Tight. UMart