Do you really believe that people can fall in love at first site/

@AnnaB7 (757)
Or do you believe it takes time. Also do you think that it is possible to fall in love and then fall out of love over time. Do you believe it takes a lot of work to keep love alive? or will true love just last without you ever doing anything to keep it alive. and how do you know.
@n30wing (4771)
I don't believe in love at first sight but I do believe in attractions... love it takes time why you have to accept everything about her... It's getting to know you more each day I guess! Love develops it takes time same with falling out of love... You think a thousand times to let go. Love is not asking in return it's accepting who she is and what she is her whole being even her mistakes. I believe that in a relationship to last you should not stop the romance and the courtship if you really love her there's no boredom until you reach the conditional love that for you she is everything, is spending your life with her.Have a nice day!
@AnnaB7 (757)
You are probably right, a lot of people mistake attraction for love, it is sad that some people will base there whole life on an attraction. Sometimes it works because both parties work together to make it work, but sometimes it does not because one or the other is just believing they will make it thru with the attraction that they started out with or something like that. Anyway, have a nice day, I hope you have a great week.
@myahw20 (1116)
I think it is possible to fall in love at the first sight although it might be often confused with just physical attraction. I somehow agree and disagree at the same time that you can fall out of love over time but i think that you don't completely fall out of love just loving less and less each time.
@AnnaB7 (757)
I think that makes sense, because over time maybe someone starts to take someone else for granted. Hopefully if someone finds they are loving less and less maybe they will start trying to see if they can rekindle the passion and love you once had.
I guess it depends on each person, though no doubt most people think that love at first sight is actually lust at first sight. Sometimes when we see someone for the first time, we get giddy and stuff, like the way we are when we are in love. and some people automatically hit off with each other and they think that it's love. a lot of things can happen which people might regard as love at first sight, but we probably won't even know if it's true or not, until we've experienced it ourselves. I do believe in love at first sight though, nothing's impossible ;)