Is it possible to hide/protect my I.P adress?

France
I need to do it, Do you know an effective method to do it?
• South Africa
You should use a proxy server. How it basically works is that your computer will send a request for a website to the proxy server, the proxy server then gets the webpage and sends it to your computer. That way, the site you are looking at sees the IP of the proxy server, not you. If you want to know more, a good bet is to ask Wikipedia. I found a free proxy servers that you can use here: http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Internet/Proxying_and_Filtering/Hosted_Proxy_Services/Free/CGI_Proxy/
• France
I tried with the one you send me,it works great but the website I wanna work with block it... Is using a proxy the only way?
• South Africa
It's the only way that I can think of. Oh well. Good luck.
• France
Thanx a lot anyway it was the right information
@spalladino (17924)
You can mask your IP address by using an anonymous proxy server which will access the website(s) for you. Do an online search and you should find plenty of them.
Do you have a proxy server? Is it something I should have? I don't know much about this. Your really good with computers :)