how many of you just had a birthday?

happy birthday - happy birthday to me
I did the second of July I'm 25 and I just moved into my new home. that's not really a birthday present well at least we didn't plain it that way, my boyfriend had a birthday the beginning of June and me the beginning of July and we just moved into our new home, so i guess it's like a birthday gift for the both of us.
@Wizzywig (7859)
Hope you'll both be really happy in your new home and for many years to come ! Pretty big birthday present ;o) Had my birthday last week ... had a box of chocolates...
@babystar1 (4236)
congratulations on your move to your new home. I did not have a birthday this month, but my granddaughters birthday is today July 7t h she is 19. My sister has one on July 16 and another sister on July 17th. Happy Birthday to you
@luvstochat (6914)
My birthday was a few months back it was in February. I just turned 32. My son turned 12 on July 2nd though. I took him out for the day to an arcade he had alot of fun.
cool another birthday the same as mine.
@jillbeth (2711)
My sister-in-law also had a birthday on the 2nd, and mine was on the 5th. My granddaughter also has a birthday on July 15; she will be six this year.
oh cool it's very rare to hear of anyone with the same birthday as me, happy birthday to all of them.
happy belated birthday!! Hope your birthday was wonderful. Take care :)
@CharRay7 (1549)
Hi, I just had a birthday June 22nd and turned the half century old mark..yuck!!! oh well, I always say I'm 50 years young :D I sure don't feel that old... Congratulations on you and your boyfriend's birthdays and special congratulations on the new house. Hope you enjoy it for years to come!! Have a great day! Char :-)