Do You Tag All Your Posts?

@capirani (1832)
I don't like tagging all my discussions or responses. I found a lot of my posts in the search engines and did not like that happening. I want my blogs to be in the search engines and the tagging here interferes with that. So I only tag topics I want to show up in the search engines. What about you? I know tags are supposed to help you earn more on here. But I also don't want my name out there when I don't want it to be. It has also made me more aware of what I am writing here. My mom always used to tell me when I would take my finger and write my name in the snow on the car windows..."Fools' names and fools' faces always wind up in public places." So because of that I have basically tried to watch just what I say on the internet. How about you?
@zhuxia (344)
One time,i forgot to add tag, mylot decrease my earnings. That's too bad,i add tags since then.
Are you sure of this? I have not tagged my discussions for a long time already and I am still earning money from my participation in discussions. To me, my earnings remained the same as before. The only reason I can think of your earnings being deducted is because either your discussion has been deleted or some discussion which you have responded to have been deleted. I have experienced many such cases and now I am cautious which discussions I respond to. The usual problem is that someone post their referral links in the discussion which is against the rules and so the discussion along with the earnings of anyone who posted or responded to that discussion is being deleted.
@zhuxia (344)
I don't know the real reason. But i didn't add tag that time. When i add tag, i find no deleting from my earnings then.
I am too lazy to be bothered to tag discussions, even on my own disscussions. It is a good idea to tag discussions that you have included your blog links in them because that will increase the chances of people viewing that discussion and thus see your link. Search engines sometimes also show these discussions when something related to it, or your link is being searched. But be very careful, mylot might delete the discussions.