Do you find it annoying when you receive phone calls......

@sudalunts (5526)
After 9:00pm, tonight at about 9:30pm, my doorbell rang. My husband went to answer the door, and it was a lady who wanted to see our landlord. The name islarge and visible on the mailboxes, as to what bell to ring, our names are not similiar, but see rang our bell. Then at 11:pm, the phone rings, we were still up, but do people have any consideration about the time, when they come calling or phone you? I never call anyone after nine o clock, or go to someone's house at a late hour, unless they know that I am coming.
@funnysis (2619)
I am unsure what happened to the manners on calling or visiting at late hours.I try to do all that before seven pm when possible unless its an emergency or something that cannot wait.I wish people would be more courtesy on these things.Have a great day.
@sudalunts (5526)
thank you for your response, yes, it is very annoying when you get settled in bed, and the phone rings.
@mssnow (9493)
I only answer phones before 9 pm. after that its the answering amchine. The door only gets answere dif someone calls to ask if they come over. I dont do unexpected visits. everyone who knows me knows this.