When should we have to request for payout?

Hello friends, hope you are doing good. Am almost reaching my pay out. When should we actually request for payout, is it compulsarily at the end of the month or any time we reach the requested amount? Blessings! blessings!
@subha12 (18453)
in mylot there is nothing like request for payout. if you have reached the payout on or before june 30th, then you have reached payout for june. Mylot will automaticaklly pay you within 15th July to your paypal account if its correctly added here. If you reach in july, then Mylot will take account what you have earned till July 31st and will be paid by 15th august.
Hello subha, hope you are doing good. Thanks a lot for response. i felt i would have to wait till the end of this month. Thanks again for the information. Take care, blessings! Happy Mylotting!
@applefreak (3131)
congratulations on reaching your payout. i just reached payout recently too. i think we don't have to make any request. mylot will process our payout once we reach minimum amount. i'm still waiting for the notification email from paypal though. hopefully i'll see it in my email inbox soon. cheers ;p
congartulations to you too. I have still fifty four cents to go. Am very slow in typing. Hope you will get your email soon from paypal. Thanks for response, blessings and take care! Happy Mylotting!
@cream97 (29166)
MyLot will automatically pay you through the payment option that you selected on your profile. They will pay you on or before July 15, 2008. So, you don't have to do anything, it will be given to you, just like that. Congrats ramyashreesk on your first payout! Enjoy!
@dpk262006 (56599)
You should reach your pay out before the last date of any month. It is not like that you can reach the pay out on any day of a month. Your earnings are paid in the succeeding month to the month, when you reach your pay out. You do not need to request to mylot for payout, because while setting your profile etc., you would have set the minimum payout limit for payout say - ten dollars or 25 dollars.
@Bebs08 (10689)
No need of making request. when you reach pay out at the end of every month, mylot will pay you without you asking them for pay out. It will just be deposited to your paypal account. Paypal will notify you through email that you have money from mylot. It is just that simple. all you have to do is be active here everyday and you will reach pay out at the end of the month.
@Debs_place (10525)
You don't have to do anything. When the payout level is reached, the following month MyLot will automatically pay you.
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
hey ramyashreesk, i got my payment today.. and you dont have to request payment if you reach the payout in july then you will be getting the payment in aug within first 10 to 15 days.. enjoy:)
@avidwhit (1492)
• Mexico
Hola Ramy, This is a good Question I cant give any reply to. I have been here even less time than you and am still a bit away from payout. Just thought I reply in and maybe find out as well. Hope we bolth learn what we need! Thanks for the post! Have a great week. :)