Do you ever?

Do you ever get on mylot and your ready to work and talk and do whatever. Then you notice that your at a block. You click on the interest and you really can't find a discussion you want to talk about, you really do not have any ideas for starting discussions so it aggravates you. What do you do if this happens?
@dpk262006 (56170)
It happens rarely with me, most of the time, I find few discussions, which are of my interest. All discussions cannot by catchy or interesting, but in between my 'interests' I find some discussions, where I can contribute my thoughts and views.Yes, for starting a new discussions, I think a lot, before going for a meaningful and interesting discussion.
@dpk262006 (56170)
Many thanks for the Best Response. I am delighted.
@KrauseHome (35034)
Many times. I can say it can be quite frustrating as well. If I have time, I will exit out of here for the time being, and then come in here and post at a better time as well when I can find something in here to interest me more. It just seems like there are definately better days or times than others.
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Hi baileycows, I regularly have topics I could post about yet hardly ever do. I prefer to respond than start a discussion most of the times. But I still fall into the trap of sometimes not finding discussions that I am interested in responding to and stuff like that. It's been happening for the past few days and it sucks really!