Which sports is liked most in your country now?

@alienstar (5140)
Each country will have their own significance in their sports history isn't it? like in our country, cricket is very famous and also dominating sports when compared to others and i also like this sports very much.What about your country favourites here.....
@saverio (402)
whoa...here in india its cricket....Hate it...hate the game...hate the fact that other games are not more dominant.Would love to have basketball popularised in india..!!!
@choybel (5059)
stay in our country. Many people from India do live here already.
@mscott (1924)
In America football is the number one sport. Not soccer, football. Next would be baseball and then maybe basketball along is racing. Sports like tennis get very little attention here, and while soccer is popular with kids playing it, it is not very popular with adults. Baseball use to be Americas past time but football clearly is the number one sport now.
@choybel (5059)
I can say that the sport basketball is widely-known, loved, and played by most of the Filipinos. I do love playing it too. But since our heritage wasn't blessed with heights like those of western people, many professional pure-blooded Filipinos in our country aren't as tall as the NBA players. Still, I can say their talents are in many ways exceptional.
Hi friend, In our country,tennis is the significance sport.I too love to watch tennis.Its 3 hours game.I love to watch singles rather than doubles.Recently at last sunday i saw tennis games between nadal and roger.Its really a tough game and it took around 4 hours to finish the game.Its really interesting match that i havent seen till now.Good competition spirit between the two guys.Good to look at it. Have a nice day.