How many paper towels do you use?

I have been thinking about the environment a lot lately and at work they have paper towels in the restroom instead of dryers. I have to use 3. This just seems like a waste. How many do you use?
@k1tten (2321)
I have to use at least 2 or 3 of the regular papertowels. That is if they are not the automatic dispensers. I kinda prefer those to the regular dispensers because it's a set ammount but it seems just enough to actually do the job.
It's good to hear when people are taking environmental issue into consideration in everyday life. I too think about it often. When I have no choice but to use a paper towel in a public restroom I use one sheet. However I don't throw that towel away unless I accidentally tear it. I usually fold it up neatly and put it in an inside compartment of my purse. I always reuse them if possible. They make a great emergency kleenex or I put them in the cup holder of my car to catch condensation from whatever cold drink I put in there or clean the bugs off my headlights. I could go on but that would get boring.
We are using one. And yes, the paper towels seem like a waste. I don't know if we can find alternative way to solve the environment problems? Some people out there have invented toilets that can save more waters.
@JoyfulOne (6242)
I usually only use one, if they're not too thin and disintegrate in your hand. I like that a lot of places are going for those motion activated hand-dryers. I'm sure that they'd use far less electricity than the amt of paper that is wasted in a normal day. At least there aren't as many of those towels on a roller like they used to have, talk about a haven for germs! If more places went to those air dryers, there would be less trees wasted for production of the paper towels, and less mess, and less for our landfills in the form of waste. They're not something that's recyclable for sure! We all have to learn to be less wasteful.