How much money do you make from MyLot?

I just joined a few minutes ago and I've searched through the FAQ and the Help section and nowhere can I find what the rates are. For example, how much do you get for logging in? For posting a question? For replying to a question? Please help me and answer this, I'm really wondering if this site's worth the trouble. (:
From what I understand, you get a penny for every post in other people's discussions, a penny for every response you get in your own discussions, and a penny for every image you upload. Adding comments, logging in, and private messaging, to my knowledge, does not reward you.It's difficult to make alot of cash on myLot, especially since they fight to stop peolpe from cheating the system, so if it's only for the money, you won't be making $100 a week, if that's what you're looking for.
Yea, I guess it's mainly just a place to blog and share your opinions lol.
@piasabird (1737)
You get money for logging in? Not that I know of. You make about a penny for each post you make. If you start a thread, I think you make about a penny for each response you get. You get around a penny for each picture you post. You get a percentage of what your referrals earn. Some people post a whole lot and only make a dollar a day. You won't get rich here.