Will you exercise your right to vote, this Fall?

It is our right, and some say responsibility, to vote for the next president of the united states. Some people are spouting that they will not vote at all, or will vote for the opposite party, to which they usually support. I for one, will exercise my right to vote, but I have to say neither of these candidates are optimum in my opinion. I still am undecided, and honestly leaning towards McCain. So what about you, will you vote this fall, or are you one of the holdouts?
@taface412 (3176)
In the past I held out because I thought 1) it was pointless because there was no one I believed in and I do not just choose the better of the worse. 2) I did not understand fully how important the choice is 3) I lost faith in the fact there are some decent people in politics still. Then I did some research and found the guy who reminded me there are still decent people out there who actually stands behind what they say, vote, propose and wish for others. He may not get it, but I will be writing in Ron Paul.
I know I have to admit it is tough. I am an Independant, but dont feel an independant could win, and I believe their votes are given to the GOP, so it is a tough decision.
@cjgrooms (4456)
Yes i certainly will, I may substitute Charlie Brown and Snoopy but i will vote! I to am leaning towards McCain.
Ha Ha, I like that. Charlie Brown might be a little like Jimmy Carter, maybe Lucy though. She is pretty tough.
@greysfreak (1385)
I really truly want to vote in November. I think it is an important thing to do. But I don't know what to do, I am honestly torn. The last election was my first time I was able to vote, and I admit, that one pretty much shattered my views of humanity and the government. But then I was hoping maybe things would be better this time around, and honestly, I don't believe in either candidates. I recently moved, so I still have to register before it's too late. I hate feeling so clueless about it! I usually have VERY strong opinions on who I want to see win, but I can honestly say, out of the 2 choices, I really don't care. I haven't heard anything out of either of them that fits anything in my viewpoints. I always thought I was extremely to the left, but now I'm starting to wonder, because people say Obama is the most liberal candidate ever, yet I don't buy what he's selling. I guess the only good thing to come out of this is it has really challenged my standing. I think I will most likely vote, but I admit, I don't know who yet.
Dont wait too long, or you wont even be able to pick one. Maybe by November a more clear candidate will stick out to you.
I am one of those people that believes that if you choose not to exercise your right to vote, you are giving up your right to complain. I will be voting for Obama come the fall, because I feel that he will cause the most positive change in this nation, which we sorely need.
Yeah if you dont vote, how can you complain. But then again, this is a free country with free speech, and not voting is an option. I think it is a shame if someone doesnt vote.
Yes, people are still going to complain because that is what they like to do. But how can you truly complain if you don't vote? You didn't speak up when your opinion would be heard, why say something now when how you feel is falling on deaf ears?