Apsense - Better than yuwie

Bangladesh
I found a new money making site that will pay you whenever someone visits your blog. It is a great site who work group wise. It has a unique feature that will let you publish your news to many other users. In my opinion it is better than yuwie. Because 1. It updates your earnings immediately. 2. It also provides you a free software with which you get latest update of their site. 3. Pays for each of your submissions If you are not a member yet you should try it. It's a great site for me. You can read this article if you want to know more on how to earn more on apsense. http://www.apsense.com/article/120909.html
There's something I want to say about this post. The correct thing is your right that Apsense does pay a little bit better than Yuwie. I'll give you credit about that. But when it comes to talking about the most active social networking site to really make good friends that count then that's the good thing about Yuwie. I'm hoping Korry on that site starts increasing the level system on Yuwie because its ridiculous when you see Level's 4 to 7 only pay 4% for sub downlines? That's just flat out discouraging.
• Bangladesh
I agree with you. Since it's so popular among people. But when it comes to payment apsense is definitely better than yuwie. They say you get paid for everything you do. Yes they pay for that. I joined yuwie last month & got paid for whole month only $0.01 for all my activities. While on apsense i got $0.03 next day after joining and i am getting paid daily for my blogs. Different people have different thoughts. So do we. By the way thank you for helping distinguishing these two.
do you think is apsense is cool? as i look up it's business social network. give detail please
• Bangladesh
It will give you your own business page where you can maintain your online business. It is not necessary to you maintain a business. Whenever you submit a blog you get paid. Whenever someone read your publication you get paid. Build a network & earn even more.
would you share it for me? what site is that? do you think i earn?
@cavtel (186)
Thank you for the recommend, I will try apsense soon. :) I think it's great.
• Bangladesh
you will find my referral link on my profile. It's on "various" section on top right. remember you can't earn much without a group.
@joihie (224)
Thank you for recommending this website. I will take my time to check it out ^^