Which browser is the fastest of all?

internet explorer - Internet explorer browser logo
@alienstar (5140)
I am using internet explorer since the time i got introduced into computers and i find it very good and very fast also.Though i have tried other browsers like netscape and now firefox,What are your views on this now.Please share it with all of mylotians here
@zeroflashx2 (2491)
Before, I was using Internet Explorer. But with a few bugs and error along the way, I always to have to fix it in order for it to work. I also got most of my spyware/malwares from internet explorer. Based from experience, surfing between the 2 browsers do not affect my internet connection as much. The difference isn't that noticeable especially with high speed internet. But for security purposes, I prefer Firefox. Oh and firefox do not use much of my PCs resources and is usually independent. If internet explorer goes down in any way, most likely some parts of Windows will be affected and sometimes, you'd have to restart.
@alienstar (5140)
Mozilla firefox has some advantages as i also heard that it doesn't use much of system resources and you ahve given much more details here and thanks for thta as i was having difefrent opions on mozila as i was liking internet explorer more and was using since so many years now
No problem my friend. I also liked Internet Explorer before. I was using it for more than 5 years until its vulnerability became exploited. Up until now, it hasn't been fully streamlined and there are still some easy backdoor access. Take care!
@pinkista (892)
For me, I use Mozilla Firefox but before I use Internet Explorer but because of the slow load of that browser, I switched to Mozilla Firefox.
@alienstar (5140)
I heard Mozilla is faster , but i don't find it thata fast also as i am using internet explorer since very long time and i find it very user friendly compared to others browser, though i ahve started using Mozilla very recently, don't think it is too fast
• Egypt
i think opera and flock and neteacape is the best ever they are fast and easy to use and give u alot of useful things
IE is SLOW, and your PC is PRONE to VIRUSES!....better switch to FIREFOX 3 guys......
@jaded22 (828)
mozilla, flock, and safari. but among the three, i'd go for mozilla. ;)
hands down firefox is the best.. it doesnt freeze up like ie and is faster loading
Don't matter to me? internet explorer and fire fox both work as quickly as my DSL cable net work allows me too.... Blazing speed of 100 MB per second. typical search time 0.02 seconds but, very costly$$$$
Hi friend, I am using firefox browser, as i feel it is much fast than internet explorer. The downloading speed is also is very fast.I would commended my friends to use this browser than internet explorer. Have a nice day.