Yeheh my first payout - feel good.

Yeheh my first payout - I feel good tenenenene...Now next goal the next payout. Mylot really pays. No doubt now.
Congrats!! I'm glad too that I received mine just today. yes mylot is really real, This is my first pay out and I got higher today because my May earnings were carried over. I am happy... cheers!!!!
@bunnybon7 (30980)
• Holiday, Florida
it doesnt tell anywhere i can see. when is first payout? when you've made a certain amount of posts? or a certain amount of money? that may be why some people drop out. they dont know when, how , or what for the money will be there. does it always go to paypal account or can you get a check?
good day... The cut computation of the payout would start at the first day of the month up to it's end, money accumulated therein will be paid on or before the 15th of the next month if that is your 1st payout. The minimum payout requirement is 10 dollars that's the amount you need for mylot to pay you either thru or paypal or by check (I'm not sure about the check). Mine is thru paypal. It really does pay so don't worry about it just keep on posting
@inia_54 (176)
It's late night here. I am happy to see some myLot members get their earnings. Mind sharing with me your experinces such as your favourite topics and your interest?
good day... any topics that catches your interest would do. though I tend to check the adult section because it's interesting and easier to respond there.
@rajeshfgh (1627)
great man, too good. Congratulations and cheers! I wanna know how much time do they take to process after you've made a payout request. Do let me know please.
good day.. just work for it and make good responses and discussions as well. I just joined barely 2 months ago. Good luck
@mialei23 (2386)
Congratulations!! Like you, I am very happy because I already received my 1st payout. I can really spread the news to all of my friends, and show my proof of payments. I'm glad I found myLot. Cheers!
good day.. congratulations too.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
have you been paid? if yes, how much and when?
good day.. just today. I can't divulge the amount so as not to create confusion and speculation. Mylot really pays just aim your goal to it.
@academic2 (7011)
• Uganda
Congratulations! Mylot pays and it pays real hard dollars! Keep posting and posting as many per day as possible!
• Egypt
ooh the good news i wish to make my payout soon i will be like soon
@jessej9 (395)
wow, good for you! I hope that I can make my first payout too this month, i'm excited! I'll work hard for it!