Do you wear your wedding ring.....

@snoopy04 (718)
My husband and I were out enjoying some time to ourselves while my kids were spending a week with his dad and stepmom. We went to a sports bar to meet some friends of ours and play some pool. I went to pick out a pool table and a man started flirting with me. Well my husband and friends walked over and my husband leaned over and kissed me and asked the guy to join us in a game of pool. Well the guy declined and left. Later in the evening he came back and wanted to apologize before he left. My husband asked why and the guy said he felt embarrased because I wasnt wearing a wedding ring and he thought I was single. So when he left my friends husband asked me if I really loved my husband. I said of course I do,why would you ask such a question. He said if I really loved him I would wear my wedding ring because that was a sign of love and devotion. He said rhat because I didnt wear a ring it meant I was unfaithful and couldnt be trusted. Well we just laughed and explained to him that I know he loves me and vice versa and that for us it doesnt matter whether we wear a ring or not. My husband is a diesal mechanic so he doesnt wear a ring for safety reasons. I dont like wearing rings so I keep mine in my jewlery box. Rings make bother me and in the summertime my fingers swell sometimes which makes wearing a ring worse. But we know in our hearts that we were meant for each other and that we trust each other as well. We dont want anyone else so there is no reason to cheat. But it does pose a intresting question; do you wear your wedding ring?
@ravinskye (8242)
My husband and I wear our rings all the time. The only time i've not worn mine is when i was pregnant because my fingers were too swollen it got tight. Or once or twice when things were bad between us and i took it off to make a statement and get through to him. He didn't wear his at first because he is a welder and he was afraid he would ruin it. but i told him i didn't care if it got ruined, i liked that he wore it. so he has worn his ever since. but i don't think that everyone should have to wear rings. some people even get ring tattoos instead of real rings. i've thought about that one. the only way i can see it is wrong not to wear a ring is if you normally wear it but take it off when you go out with your friends.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
He said rhat because I didnt wear a ring it meant I was unfaithful and couldnt be trusted WOOOOOWWWWW I'm sorry but thats a SERIOULSY outdated thought process IMO....I dont wear my rings either other than when I'm getting dressed up or when I'm traveling alone (at the request of my kids LOL)....Theres no point in wearing it around the house when I'm cleaning, doing the dishes or laundry or out in the garden etc and risk losing it ya know....So I just dont wear it...
@babystar1 (4236)
yes i wear my wedding ring all the time. The only time I take it off if I have to mix hambuger with my hands.
@Wizzywig (7859)
no I dont. I have one but wearing it isn't a big deal to me. Its not like I'm likely to forget I'm married and it shouldn't make a difference to the way anyone treats me.
Yes i wear my wedding band... Why wouldn't i wear is is the symbol of a bond between two people thats the reason i got married was to be able to wear my ring