what is the one thing which is always present in your refrigerator?

@sharay (2776)
you can find water, ketchup and milk always in my refrigerator... of course, i hope many of you will have water, other than that, what is always present inside the refrigerator in your house?
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
lol I think water is a given. We always have butter, eggs and milk in our fridge because I make sure to have those on hand if I ever get the urge to bake out of nowhere and I love to bake. Other things we always have in our fridge are ketchup, BBQ sauce, carrots, sweet (bell) peppers, hot peppers and in the freezer section...there is always chicken. I always keep a package of wanton skins handy as well, yum. I bet there are tons of things we always have handy but I think those are the basics.
@mychattime (1013)
We always have milk, mayo, cheese, butter & cucumber in ours, the other stuff comes and goes but they are the most used things. My son loves cucumber and cheese, I love mayo with salad, wraps etc and butter and milk for everyone!
Oh forgot to add jam as when i can't be bothered to do proper sandwhiches for my son I give him jam . . lazy but true ha ha!
@sharay (2776)
even i forgot to add jam and eggs
@walijo2008 (4647)
Cheese....is always in my fridge, no matter what. We go through alot of cheese in my house, and its only two of us, but we put it on everything.
We always have your regular condiments. On top of that I always try and keep various drinks, like tea, milk, water, juice. I also keep eggs on hand. It never fails at bedtime, someone thinks they are hungry. It is so quick to fry and egg. They always taste good.
I know that I always have cheese,fruit,carrotts,and milk in my refrigerator.I also always have ketchup, mustard and mayo... I also keep leftovers in there. And last but certainly not least I have my water,diet cokes and my power aides and gatorades.
@squaretile (3833)
I always have water too, stored in a PET bottle. I also usually have eggs, and milk. especialy right now when I'm drinking at least one cup of milk a day. I also have some ice-cream, althought not consciously replensihing the ice-cream supply. but somehow i think i have never been without at least one tub of ice-cream. i also have some cooking sauces in the fridge that must be kept refridgerated. and some medicine as well.
@cncoke (439)
I often put eggs,milk,bread and juice in my refrigerator.Because my husband likes to eat 'ben' eggs.My children and me like milk,bread and juice.In order to keep them fresh,I must put them in the refrigerator.
soda and propel water lol
@carlaabt (3505)
We always have hidden valley ranch dressing, bulls eye barbeque sauce, ketchup, eggs, pickles and cheese in our fridge. We also usually have milk, fresh fruits and veggies. There's also usually a wide assortment of other things in the fridge, too, like leftovers, maybe some hotdogs, some juice, etc.
@sudalunts (5526)
You can find, milk, eggs, ketchup, mustard, relish, half and half, orange juice, grape juice in my frig most of the time
In addition to the above; I always have mustard and mayonaisse. i usually have some kind of pickles, cheese and lunchmeat. I also have a box of baking soda for ordor control and usually have lettuce or some kind of salad making material in there.
I always seem to find bread in my fridge. Haha. I only use it for peanut butter sandwiches during the school season though. During the summer though, I tend to pig out on fast food, TV dinners, and junk food. Haha. There's always a package of celery too. My mom loves celery, especially after I started to make my own spaghetti sauce using celery. Haha. ^^
@Barb42 (4216)
There are many things that are always in my refrigerator. They include milk,eggs,mayonnaise,mustard, catsup, a jug of ice tea (my husband drinks it like it's going out of style), small coca colas or pepsis, and yeast for making bread and my meal and flour. There are many things in my refrigerator right now including tomatoes, lettuce and other veggies. We try to keep those on hand, but once in awhile, we run out of those things.
@miryam (6507)
i'm italian and i love pizza in my refrigerator are always alittle pizza...ever i eat more it..... myryam
@fwidman (11515)
Mustard and ketchup is there, along with jalapeno peppers. Maybe some water. And of course, the ever present something in a dish that looks like a good candidate for someones science fair project
Hi friend, i always keep milk, meat and vegetable. I hardly keep water in fridge. Always we keep some amount of milk there, for guests. Also we keep meat and fish in freezer. We use lot in our diet. Its availablity is very good. Thanks