Mail from Mylot

@Debs_place (10525)
I just checked my mail from mylot and it has a subject line but no content. Anyone else having this problem? It was fine earlier today? I like being able to read my mail and not just imagine it...how about you??
@Wolfechu (1193)
No problems with the email, but twice today I've typed up long and detailed responses to questions, and they've vanished without trace, taking me back to the same screen as if I'd typed nothing. Which is kind of annoying ;)
@Debs_place (10525)
Wow, that is definitely irritating. I have not had that problem in a while. I assume you are now doing cut and paste.
@mentalward (14695)
I've had that happen a few times, too, but not from myLot emails. I don't know why it happens or what causes it. I've thought that maybe McAffy caught something in it like a virus or something and just deleted the content. I just don't know why it happens sometimes and not others. I'd love to learn the reason why this happens! I'll keep an eye on this post to see if anyone else knows why that happens.
@Debs_place (10525)
I don't think anyone knows why any of this happens, my guess is they install some code to fix one thing and it caused other problems.
Which mail from MyLot do you mean? -Notifications of new discussions -Somone commented on your... -MyLot Digests -New Priate Message Notification -Something I forgot to mention -All of the above This hasn't happened to me in any of these cases.
@Debs_place (10525)
This was comments on discussions both ones that I started and responses to my responses in other people's discussions. The stuff before 7 PM EST was fine, now I just get a subject with no content. It truly is amazing how many things can go wrong with software isn't it?
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Oh no, not another glitch. I still have not recovered from the last one. None of my friends get an e-mail of the discussions that I start. This has been going on for months now. I know, don't panic.
@mentalward (14695)
I've noticed that I am not receiving emails from discussions of some people on my friends list. I guess that is definitely a myLot issue! I sure hope they resolve that one quickly!
@slickcut (8141)
No not really but i have went to answer a discussion and it has been deleted...