What is the band you just cannot get enough of?...

right now, i cannot get enough of the band trapt.. i love there music. i seen them in concert and they were awesome... staind is another one... every single song theyve made is good... and soon theyll be coming out with another cd!:) How about you guys? who can you just not get enough of?.
@myklj999 (19996)
In real life I'm just this huge Sammy Hagar fan; have been since his work with the band Montrose in the early 70's; but two bands out there now that I can't get enough of are Godsmack and Disturbed.. I'm pushing 50 (48 to be exact) and most people my age don't listen to them, but that's because they're either a) stupid or b) just have no taste in music anyway.
I will agree that i think both of thoes groups distured and godsmack are great bands. i listen to godsmack but unfortunatly i no longer listen to disturbed, but if you asked me about 1 year and ahlf 2 years ago.. i would have told you how much i love them and how i listen to their cd everytime i turned my radio on:P.... im having issues with some things.revolving them. long story...... but im not knocking them they are really good.... thanks for your responce!
@dhangski (3194)
I just can't get enough of this band. It's U2. My husband and I really love this band. All their songs are a hit. Happy postings.
Oo yes i know who U2 yes they make hits all the time. i dont really listen to much of their music. unless they are on the radio..
@humra7 (178)
band i can't get enough of is Korn.
I heard on the radio the other day that what his name head is making a new cd by homself.as well as johnathan davis... have you herd?