Help for my Friend on Mylot !

@sweety_81 (2129)
Hi All, This is a request to all of you . One of my friends on my Friends list (and who is my referrer too ) is not able to login to Mylot . He has been a Mylot member since last year January and has 4000 + posts . I won't take his name as it could go against Mylot guidelines . He says that he always types correct password and still his Login failed. Then ;he send a request to Mylot ;yet he has not received any Email from them . What should he do ? Could I help him out ? Please do advise . Regards, Sweety_81
@lkbooi (16101)
Sorry to learn that your friend has encountered the problem of couldn’t login myLot though he has typed the correct password every time. I think there might be some login problem due to the login system. I suggest you to send a pm to ask for help from mylot admin. I had read posts about certain users here did come across such login problem before. They requested to open a new account and to delete the old one. From the posts I had read I knew that mylot had approved two of them to have their new account and of course the old accounts were banned. But it is rather sad that they have to start from zero post all over again. Anyway try to help your friend by sending pm to contact mylot about the problem mentioned. Hopping that your friend could login in mylot again without any difficulty very soon. posting and good luck.
@sweety_81 (2129)
Thanks a lot for sharing some valuable tips .
@lkbooi (16101)
You are very much welcome sweety. I hope the problem of your friend could be solved very soon and could enjoy posting here again. posting and cheerio.
@lkbooi (16101)
Thank you for giving me the best response. I will feel very glad if you friend could login mylot fluently. I hope he could enjoy his posting and have fun with friends here as usual. It’s really depressed and bored for a person who is very fond of doing mylotting when couldn’t login mylot. posting and take care.