Does anyone else think they should make a new Beavis and Butthead video game?

@Marcola (2776)
Yeah, I know, they might not be as popular as they use to be, but their show was so funny! I have Beavis and Butthead for Super Nintendo and it has some of the show's humor in it. I also have heard there's a version for Game Boy Color. I think it would be cool to play a 3-D Beavis and Butthead game. You could fling boogers at bad guys and stuff.
@hellcowboy (7383)
In my opinion Beavis and Butthead is not a good show, and it is the type of show that that sends the wrong messages to kids,and I think that they should not make a new Beavis and Butthead video because I think it would do nothing but negatively influence kids who play it.
yes and no. just becuse. a lot of people enjoyed the show but when they go and make games from the shows they kinda suck
Thats very true,just because a lot of people liked the show,does not mean that the game would be any good, because most games based on movies are not that good, and do not do the movies justice,have a great day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting.
@Marcola (2776)
Not all games based on movies are bad. A lot of them are, but there are some exceptions: The Lion King and Aladdin for SNES. Also, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition for Wii is a good sandbox style game.
@ArsonCuff (3121)
I think the only way a new video game would be relevant would be if they reboot the series and make some new shows or a movie. I hope to see it happen myself.
@Marcola (2776)
They should've capitalized on it when Beavis and Butthead: Do America first came out. They would probably have to make a new movie or reboot the series, like you said.
@elmiko (6640)
To be honest i'm not intrested in a new Beavis and Butt-Head video game. I do remember playing the game your talking about for the SNES. I also use to watch there show all the time years back and thought it was very funny. I have a VCR tape some where in my house where I recorded alot of episodes. I can still remember alot of the episodes to this day and have a smile. I did go back and watch some of the episodes years later after the show was out of style and realized how much time was wasted on their laughing after every sentence they sad. I also remembered when they showed the show on MTV they would have the longest commercials. Yes it was funny but when I watched in years later it seemed somewhat boring.