Sharing my Vacation

We went to South Florida and one of the places that we visited were Coral Castle. It took 25 years to build. It was built from home made tools and a man that stood 5 foot tall and weighed 100 lbs. He did this by himself at night. And it is said he did it for love. Everything was made out of coral, that he dug out of the ground. Even the furniture and the bath tub. I would like to share some pics with you. You can view them in my photos under my profile
@maximax8 (27049)
Wow! It sounds like the most amazing building that you saw in Florida. It took the man a long time to make it but it was worth it. He was hardworking to build by himself and at night. The name Coral Castle sounds lovely. I look forward to seeing the pictures of this special building made out of coral.
Actually its not really a building it is more like a court yard with a wall around it. Everything is out in the open even the bed room. It is something else. How can a man that small build something like that with the tools that he had.
@maximax8 (27049)
The photos of it are lovely. Yes, I now understand that it is like a courtyard. I wonder how the man made it without help or more suitable tools. If I go to Florida one day I would really like to see it.
@Polly1 (12650)
Thanks for sharing some of your pics, I went over to your pictures and looked at them. That heart shaped table is realy cool. That would be nice to have in your yard, it would even be nicer it someone made it just for you, like he did. Is nice you had a good vacation.
You are so right it would be wonderful to have it in your yard. But it would be better to have someone make it for you. Although I would hate to have to move it to mow around it. Yeah it is nice to have a good vacation but there's no place like home. Motel beds are so unconfortable
Hello cindystoufflet, I have never been there I bet you enjoyed yourself, I have see a programme abut this man and his creation,he built it for hus wife. Tamarafireheart.
actually she was never his wife. She never lived there