Does your Dog act Strange after coming Home from the Kennel?

My dog (beagle) was in the kennel for a few days while we were out of town. When we brought him home, he was acting strange. He wasn't begging at the table like he usually does. He just wasn't being himself. He's back to normal now, but I was wondering if all dogs act strange after being away from home for a few days?
@trickiwoo (2702)
I'm sure it's different for all dogs. I used to have a dog that would be absolutely miserable at the kennel. She would hardly eat the whole time she was there. When we'd pick her up, she'd be so skinny from not eating! But as soon as she got home, she would immediately go back to her old self. Unfortunately for her kenneling was the only option since she was terrified of people... so we couldn't hire a pet sitter or leave her at a friend's house while we were gone. The dog I have now is fine. He's fine at the kennel, and he's fine when he gets home. He's very happy to come home, but he doesn't have any strange or unusual behaviors or anything. So if your dog is back to being his old self now, I wouldn't worry about it. Being at the kennel is very different from being at home, so he just may have had some trouble adjusting. But dogs live in the moment, so as soon as he was back to his old routine he was fine.
Haha, Thanks! I didn't think anyone was ever going to respond to this discussion! Yea, it took him awhile, but he's back to his old self. He just seemed depressed or something. I sure hope they're not mean to him at the kennel. I think they're just strict compared to me. He came home and seemed scared to beg at the table. I mean I liked him not begging, but I wonder why he seemed scared to?
Very much so! My girl was very reserved and completely exhausted when we picked her up, but went back to normal after a couple of days. I wonder if your guy was depressed at being left and just had to have a couple of days to recover. If anything or anyone at the kennel scared or bothered him, I'm sure it's even worse.