so many similar discussions in mylot!

@fwangaa (3058)
China
Do you find that mylot has many similar discussion.what is your thought about that? Can you take any advice to improve the quality of mylot?
@bjcyrix (6857)
Hi! I guess that really depends. I mean if the topic about the discussion is something personal then I think for me thats ok because the experience of one person is totally different from others even if they had almost the same experience. But if the discussion is something trivial like which pizza you like or what burger you love or something to that effect I guess it would definitely be better if there is only one discussion about that. Instead of other people starting the same discussion they can just respond to the old discussion. But the thing is there is a really hard time to find out if there are already the same discussions posted as the ones you are thinking about. Some people still try to find out by search function or by googling but others really dont. So thats what I think about it.
@fwangaa (3058)
yes,i need have a ??indulgent mind to face the similar discussion or just like you said which pizza you like.if you meet the same discussion as which pizza yu like , are you also respond it?
@bjcyrix (6857)
it depends actually. If I feel like responding to it again I will but I never respond to the same topic more than twice. I really hate repeating myself so if ever I repeat a response it would have less details than the first one I responded. Its ok if you want to respond to similar discussions as many as you want as long as you type in the words differently. Thanks for the mark.^_^
@fwangaa (3058)
Thanks for your respond!