What is your greatest and unforgettable nightmare?

I experience my greatest and unforgettable nightmare when I had my nightshift sched in the call center. It was my time to take my rest. I have no intention to sleep that time but only just to relax and take a nap. But I didn't notice that as tired as I am, I fall asleep. Until I had this dream that I was walking in the street late at night and there are a group of men about 5-6 counts. They are having fun drinking alcohol. I am scared to pass by coz I can sense that I'm in danger, imagining all the news I've read about rape, but I have no choice. I took a deep breath and walk as fast as I could. But it's scared me to death that they followed me. I run as fast as I could. Id rather die than allowed them to ruin or raped me. I heard them laughing, shouting, and it's really frightening me. I ask for help but it seems no one can hear me. Im so tired, cathcing my breath when I feel those callous hands touching me. I am helpless,all I did was shout for help. They were about to torn my dress when I heard a familiar voice waking me up,it's my co-worker. She said I am dreaming. Thanked God, it's just a dream, a tremendous nightmare, but since then it haunts me all the time, and taught me a lesson not to go home late in the evening alone and be more extra careful. And the most of all, pray before going to sleep. Maybe that's what I forgot! How about you?
@zeroflashx2 (2491)
Hopefully your boss didn't catch you. Were you on the floor by the way? Anyway, I had my most unforgettable nightmare when I was still in grade school. We were at the house with my classmates and suddenly one of us turned into a zombie. He was one of my best friends. It was nighttime in my dream and everyone was running. I rushed out. Then, to my surprise (it's as if I'm watching my dream at that time), I said to myself, how stupid can you get? You hid under the damn car!? And he was able to get to me then I woke up. I find it weird that in most dreams, these guys usually catch you. I've had dreams where I had a little bit more control.
Thanks for sharing. That's really a tremendous nightmare I ever had!
@raclie (1735)
wow... that is so scary!!!! i have not had such a bad dream before... but will hate it if i did!!!! i dont pray before i sleep... but i am ok, maybe it works for you when you pray before you sleep... hoping you are well...