Hashimoto's disease

Hashimoto's  - Hashimoto's disease
Australia
i got news at the start of the year i have hashimoto's diease and it really shocked me does anyone have hashimoto's and how are you coping with it at first i was shocked i am glad that they caught it early it was mild i feel tired and always sleepy and i had not had any hair loss yet cause i have long hair i hope it does not happen to me let me know how you are coping with hashimoto's diease i am getting better but abit scared of it take care.
@msedge (4012)
I am sorry you are having this disease.I just heard about it and i tried to surf about this in the internet.Please go to www.myoclinic.com/health/hasimotos-disease.You can read this site and might help you a bit.
hi there msedge thankyou for the website take care happy postings.
@msedge (4012)
Your welcome!I hope it helps.Take care!
@Katlady2 (9920)
I'm sorry about that hon. I have to admit that I don't know a thing about the disease. But my thoughts are with you always my friend. I'm glad they caught it early too.
hi there Katlady2 thankyou for your prayers its to do with the thyroid take care happy postings
@Katlady2 (9920)
Thank you for the info hon.
@pyewacket (44036)
Hi hopejordan. I'm a bit behind in mylotting so didn't get to this discussion sooner. I'm sorry to hear about this Hashimoto's disease. to be honest I've never even heard of it before. Do you need to take medication for it and if so, does it help at all? My prayers and thoughts are with you though ((((hugs)))
Hi there pyewacket how are you my friend well Hashimoto's diease is a thyroid disorder and if not treated with tablets i could die or mental hostpitial thats what my doctor says i could die 10 to 15 years if i don't take it but i dont miss one i can't afford to not miss one but i have only once forgot thats ok doctor said one is ok but more not too i am glad that they caught it just in time it attacks the cells but the doctor said that they caught it mild so i am glad they got it early take care happy postings my friend.