Do you have schedule of walking everyday for exercise?

Yes, many people do. There are Middle aged and the old people who have brisk walking everyday for the purpose of having good health. Well, In some other countries where people don't have their own car, they used to walk in a far distance to go to their appointment. But in the US or some other countries where people have cars they don't walk even a mile. They would always ride. As if walking makes them tired and they avoid to do it. But I believe that daily walking for 10-15 minutes is really good for our health. Do you have a walking schedule everyday or even twice a week or so? Ot just sit down in the computer and when you need to go out, start the engine of your car and there you go.. no walking.. it is tiresome. Please share yoiur idea.
@KrisNY (7591)
Yes we walk every day. I live in NY- upstate NY. I'm a country girl and I need to drive my car to get anywhere. My daughter and I walk daily. If she has a sports practice then I walk when she is there- She is running around getting her exercise. We walk at home- about 3 miles a day- Up a very large hill- it's a killer but we do it. We sing songs and talk about our day! it's great bonding time. She is 11 and has a bit of a chunky tummy-- so I'm hoping that our walking and bonding time will help this. Exercise is very important-- and what better way to exercise than to do it together.
that's right!! I like that term,, when you use walking for bonding time. Thanks for sharing.
@tholitz (1127)
I usually do some walking around our subdivision every Sunday morning. I also believe that walking is a good exercise. Though I can't do this everyday, my work permits me to walk and move around the different section area to communicate with different personnel. So even in work I can do a lot of walking and I can say exercise a little bit.
yes, it is nice to walk around during Sundays. thanks for sharing.
@Wyldrose (1216)
Walking is my favorite form of exercise. I walk when my schedule allows me to. I live in the country and two women that live down the road from me and I all get together when we can. If they can't walk when I can, then I walk by myself. We usually walk two and a half to three miles. I think that is a pretty good distance.I also have an office in town and when I'm not busy I walk around my office to kill some time. I think walking is one of the best forms of exercise. :)
Oh!! that is very good!! I would like to have that kind of attitude. Taking a walk anytime I have the opportunity. thanks for sharing.
@Alex42692 (167)
No, walkings to easy. I'm a cross country runner who also loves to sprint. I do martial arts. I do weight lifting. No offense to anyone, but I cosider walking the easiest exercise there is and i LOVE to challenge myself.
wow!! that is great!!!yes many people considered walking as best exercise to maintain good health but sad to say that lots of people are also lazy in doing it. No offense but, maybe because they have cars to ride,., so why should they sacrifice walking? well, for health benefit it is good. Thanks for the reply.