What is your kids perfect sandwich..I mean when they make it themselves?

@ersmommy1 (12600)
Is it PB&J? or Ketchup and cheese? What have your kids cooked up, their favorite creation. My daughter likes just ketchup sandwich.
Oh, a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich, It think. That works for me and my daughter most of the time. Once in a great while she gets creative, but not all that often.
@stephcjh (32327)
My daughter is mostly a chicken nugget or chicken strip kind of person, but her favorite sandwich would have to be roast beef. She loves to go to Arbys and get her sandwiches. she does not like to fix her own. she is so picky about that and it gets on my nerves. she is 16 and she hardly ever eats with her dad and I. She likes roast beef with melted cheese on it. I have fixed my own for her and she will eat it but she really doesn't care much for it.
@mmiller26 (1932)
My son hates bread, but he likes peanut butter and butter on whole wheat. Go figure. When my brother was little, he liked peanut butter and applesauce sandwiches. And he once made some odd concoction that had potato chips on it.
@lilybug (21148)
My son likes to make mayo and butter sandwiches for himself. I am not sure where he got that one. He will sometimes add a little grated parmasan cheese to it. He also loves to make anything he can toast. Bread, English Muffins, or bagels.
@sherrir101 (3670)
I *still* love ketchup sandwiches. Mom really thought (when I was a child) that she could fool us and keep us satisfied. She made us plain old ketchup sandwiches to save money. She made it sound so exotic. LOL My daughter used to love making her own turkey and mayo sandwiches when she was little. When she was a teenager, it was shredded pork and mustard sandwiches on a homemade roll.
@Marley76 (109)
That is funny my sister use to eat those all the time when she was little. I guess Ketchup never goes out of style. My children like to toast bread, then butter it. They put ham in the microwave to heat it up. Then put the ham on toast and add cheese. They don't put mayo, or mustard or even ketchup. But they will eat like 3 of those at a time. And I like it because they can make it by themselves.
Ketchup and cheese, that makes me smile. I didnt think anyone else in this world ate that, besides my husband and my 4 yr old. I actually think it is gross, but she will eat just about anything if she can dip it in Ketchup.