My poor baby dog had to have shots today

Well he isnt exactly a baby, he is 7 months old. He is also 53 pounds, of solid strength, but to me he is still a baby. My husband took him for his shots, and toenail trim this morning. He said he was none too happy, and quite a handful, when they had to do his shots. I did not realize they give them in the neck. When I took my sharpei, granted that was probably 15 yrs ago, they gave it right in the butt/hip area. Anyway the vet says he is wonderfully healthy, and has the cleanest ears he has ever seen. Its hard enough for my kids to get shots, but the dog wasnt much better.
@cjgrooms (4457)
I give our dogs all of their shot except their rabies shot and yes you do give them in the neck but that is because they are subcutanious and that is where you can get a hold of the most skin. My dogs just sit there until i am finished then run off to play.
Yeah my husband said he didnt even seem to be bothered by the shot in the neck. It just sounds icky to give it there. I think it was more traumatizing to me, than the dog.