Ever had any partner calls?

@Wolfechu (1193)
I was quite surprised to get one of these in my CFC tray this morning; one actually aimed specifically at me, presumably based on things I've written previously. Offer of $20 for 500-700 words, on something I should be able to rattle off the top of my head. Anyone else had any/many of these?
@ArsonCuff (3121)
These partner calls have been in the works in a limited span for a while, but it seems just lately they are indeed going to try and shift some focus towards them to turn more profit.
@Wolfechu (1193)
I hope so, especially if it's stuff I vaguely give a damn about. If it's not, well, $20 is $20 ;)
@vera5d (4012)
I haven't had any of those - but it could be because I don't check the calls for content regularly. Maybe I should start :) Sounds like a great opportunity - I would jump on it!
@Wolfechu (1193)
This one at least jumped about because they PMed me about it on the site; I'd probably never have noticed it otherwise ;)
@pshiv29 (91)
Nope, but I did see where they are taking apps for the partner sites. I havn't even done a C4C yet, let alone do niche writing for a partner site. most of the C4C's right now, for me are stuff in and around Boston, East coast and I'm WAY west from the East coast..lol. I just mostly write about whatever topic pops into my my little pea-brain...lol. I'd like to try a C4C tho, if I can find one that I can do.
@Wolfechu (1193)
I've done about three or four calls for content since I joined, and had an advance on one or two original ones I've written. I've never actually had one offered personally to me before, though. And yeah, I agree about the CFCs of late... I'm guessing some local website in Boston/NY is wanting a lot of material from them ;)