Where did you go to start a new discussion?

@agihcam (1916)
Previously, we have a link saying "Start a new discussion". But the newly updated layout, where is that? Is it somewhere? Or we really need to click on the interest and start from there. What is the easiest way right now?
yes!!!! i cannot even find i have been able to start a discussion at all about it. because i dont know were it is... please someone help?
Hahahaha omg!! i cant beleive that im so blind... i must have looked at that atleaast 20 times this morning:P
Just look for the "new discussion" link at the top of the page, next to your username. The thing that I like most about all the changes at MyLot is that the left hand menu doesn't crowd the whole screen so much! That's ideal! Less cluttered!
@neildc (16896)
I think I like the new format of mylot. It looks even more in order. If I wish to start a new discussion, I go to my interest or whatever interest that fits the topic I am going to start. But in this new format of mylot, you can find the "new discussion" link at the topmost left portion of the each page. That part also contains the "edit profile", "earnings", "edit preferences" and the "log-out" links. KEEP SMILING = NEIL
@chiyosan (29390)
i am liking this new lay out... :P i have not started a discussion.. but i guess i might look for one good discussion to start