the new MYLOT

@desireeo (595)
do you like the new face of mylot? i'm still groping my way through coz i'm not used to it yet. i kinda like the old one since that was the format that i'm used to. what's the additional feature, anyway? i don't think there's anything amazing in here. well, there's nothing that we can do about it since it's already here. i will get use to this eventually. how bout you? like it?
@Emiese (994)
• Sweden
I think it is like that, you do not like anything when it is brand new, but once you get used to it it'll come to you. The only thing that annoys me is that I keep getting logged off, after I have started a discussion.. Hopefully it is just a bug that they will fix!
@desireeo (595)
you know waht, it happened to me today. i was so pissed coz the discussion i started didn't get through. it was a long one and that could've earned me a few cents at least. i can't rewrite the whole thing verbatim so i just forgot about it.
@98765m (1019)
Yea,I too think that I liked the old one better than new one.I think it will take some more time to getting used to it.In the old one,I think there was hardly anything that I hadn't venture.And as for the new additional feature,I don't find anything.I think I find nly the layout has been changed. Ah! There is one thing ,In fact,two things that are gone! One #Users by location and #Users with highest referrals.I think I must check whether they have shifted them to some where else. Cheers! Have a good day Happy mylotting and happy earnings.
@desireeo (595)
wow, i didn't even know those features you mentioned exist. it just goes to show how little i know about his site. hehe..anyways, thanks for mentioning it. i'll check it out later...
@joyce959 (1562)
I like the previous myLot setting or look better than this new look. There is nothing new added feature. They just change the position of some features which on my part is not even good looking. The previous one is more appealing to me and easier to deal with.
@desireeo (595)
you're right. this one's a bit confusing...why did they even bother to change this if there aren't any new features?
@Lightlord (379)
• Greece
I would say this one is better than the old one, that one was more simple I think and got kinda boring for me. This new look is great. I am still exploring to see if there is anything new or if anything is improved in the old features but eventually I think that this will look normal for me as the old one did.
@chiyosan (30206)
ohhh it will take a few time of getting used to.. but i think its all right. im loving new look everywhere... :D