Unresolved discussions

@Ricky007 (512)
Hi, there is a tab of unresolved discussion in MyLot.com What is meant by unresolved discussions..
@lilaclady (28238)
Unresolved discussions are those discussions you haven't given your best response to, so I guess it just means it is not finished yet, unresolved...hope that heps you..
@humra7 (178)
That means you haven't choose best response in discussions you've started.
@Ricky007 (512)
what will happen if i don't chose best response for few days..like for a particular discussion i have only got 3 responses, how can i decide amongst only 3 responses..i want to decide after i get atleast 10 responses..is it possible i decide after 5 days..
@anirc750310 (3424)
that means you have discussions with no best response. you have at the end of every responder's nickname a creyon which means the best response and you have to mark as the best response in your post. After you do that the post will dissapear from that section until you have none discussions there. Cheers!
thanks you for the BR! hope that helps!
@nutanjain (898)
till now i have not selected in any of my discussions a best response and i have not even received any alert or something saying unresolved discussion but my discussions have gone successful so willl i be getting any credit for so many responses and if not why and also i am getting so many responses but my discussions are not being selected as best responses that is why ca nyone tell me what should i do to get my discussion in best one
@diansinta (7550)
Hi Ricky007, Unresolved discussions are discussions that the owner not pick for the best responses , yet. Happy posting!!!